The Church and Grounds

This is the main church building as viewed from Bethlehem Pike

This side view shows the Transept area as viewed from the parking lot.

The church was rebuilt in 1989, after the fire

The original stone wall built in 1898 still remains.

 

The Parish Hall

Two views of the Parish Hall. It is designed to look like a smaller version of the church itself. 

Outside the Parish Hall is our Memorial Garden. Graves are marked by small granite blocks that are flush with the grass. 

Brochure on the Memorial Garden 

 
The Rectory

The Rectory is a 3600 square foot house built at the same time as the original church (1898) 

 
The Sexton's Cottage

Although not used to house a Sexton, this beautiful cottage has served many purposes over the years. It too was built in 1898.